Will Leapfish be the new internet gateway?

Like most of you, I've been using Google for my internet gateway. This weekend I discovered Leapfish.com, and I'm not sold that it's going to be the new Google, but it's a definite step in the right direction. The big thing that Leapfish.com is adding to the scene is aggregation of many different data types. In Google, you have to search for blogs from the blog search, and images from the image search. Leapfish rolls it all of this along with Twitter and Facebook posts into one portal. You still have the regular web search if you click on "web", and from there you can also get to Google, Yahoo or Bing results. Aggregating the three sets of results is enough for me to try it out, but the real time search has big potential to reign in all of the Web 2.0 information.